sexta-feira, maio 04, 2007

Vinha...

... a caminho de casa esta noite e passou na rádio uma música que apesar de ser recente, há já uns tempos que não a ouvia....
É bonita.... e de facto as Drogas não funcionam (digo eu.... pois nunca as usei, mas penso que apenas funcionam para gastar dinheiro, e para nos destroir ainda mais)... Deixo aqui.... certamente que já ouviram algures por aí....


The Verve - The Drugs Don't Work

"All this talk of getting old
It's getting me down my love
Like a cat in a bag, waiting to drown
This time I'm comin' down

And I hope you're thinking of me
As you lay down on your side
Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse
But I know I'll see your face again

Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse
But I know I'll see your face again

But I know I'm on a losing streak
'Cause I passed down my old street
And if you wanna show, then just let me know
And I'll sing in your ear again

Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse
But I know I'll see your face again

'Cause baby, ooh, if heaven calls, I'm coming, too
Just like you said, you leave my life I'm better off
dead

All this talk of getting old
It's getting me down my love
Like a cat in a bag, waiting to drown
This time I'm comin' down

Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse
But I know I'll see your face again

'Cause baby, ooh, if heaven calls, I'm coming, too
Just like you said, you leave my life, I'm better off
dead

But if you wanna show, just let me know
And I'll sing in your ear again

Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse
But I know I'll see your face again

Yeah, I know I'll see your face again
Yeah, I know I'll see your face again
Yeah, I know I'll see your face again
Yeah, I know I'll see your face again

I'm never going down, I'm never coming down
No more, no more, no more, no more, no more
I'm never coming down, I'm never going down
No more, no more, no more, no more, no more"




Reflectindo ou não...

Até já!**

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

falo por experiencia própria...
curiosos tempos...
bons tempos...
maus tempos...
péssimos tempos...
boas lições...
bons sermões...
agora que "CRESCI", apenas recordaçes...

beijo...;o)

Joana disse...

segredos e certaente momentos que não voltarias a passar....

kissss

Até já!**